Forth, Inc. (hereinafter “Forth™” or “Forth”) is dedicated to protecting your privacy and providing you with the highest level of service. Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. This Policy explains what Forth does to keep information about you private and secure.
This Policy covers only information that you provide to Forth or that it obtains about you from companies with which you have chosen to do business. Please read this Policy carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you or any company assisting you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, credit card information, income, family size, FSA PIN number or login information, student loan information, including your balances, tax returns, Social Security number, payroll stubs or other information that you provide to us over the phone or in documents or applications,
- Information about your transactions, such as your account balances with your creditors, payment histories, account activity, and other information that may be contained in your credit card statements or other reports relating to your debt, and
- Information we receive from other sources, such as your credit bureau reports, collection agency reports or other communications, and other information relating to your payment histories, creditworthiness, annual income, or ability to satisfy your obligations.
- File information created when you access our website that is automatically recorded by our servers, IP address, geographical location, the date and time you access and user access information. Your consent to our collection, transfer and storage of your personal information by computers or other transfer or storage devices in the United State and elsewhere.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- send money or complete a payment;
- provide account information or otherwise give us your contact information;
- show your government-issued ID;
- use our online sites (for example, to complete a transaction, manage your accounts, or provide your choices) or click on our online ads on other sites.
We also collect your personal information from a variety of sources, including without limitation, computer systems, consumer reporting agencies, third party sources such as our business clients, government agencies and other suppliers of information – which is collected in compliance with and subject to applicable law.
What We Do With Your Personal Information
We do not sell or share your personal information to non-affiliated entities for any purpose.
As described above, we only use and/or share your personal information for purposes relating to the performance and marketing of our services, as permitted or required by law, and in the event we transfer or sell your account or our business assets to another provider. You may not opt out of allowing us to make the above uses of your personal information.
How We Protect Your Information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also attempt to limit personal information access to only employees, agents and representatives who need to know. Despite our best efforts, third parties may attempt to unlawfully intercept or access your transmissions to us or may persuade you to disclose information to them by posing as Forth, Inc. or by misinforming you about our services. Always use caution and good judgment when sending money and when using Internet and mobile technologies.
California Privacy Laws
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
California “Do Not Track” Law
Forth’s website does not honor any “Do Not Track” signals that are provided by user’s browsers. However, Forth does not collect or authorize the collection by any third party of any nonpublic personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different Web sites or online services.